Timeless Harmony Salon & Spa offers a safe space to relax & unwind, rejuvenate and de-stress in a wellness environment for men, women and children. Our main goal is to help you de-stress with an exceptional client experience and unique treatment protocols. Timeless Harmony respects your privacy, any information you give us will be used to further enhance your experience at our spa. Your email address will be used to keep you informed up upcoming events and promotions.
For those wishing to book Roxy please go to the link provided: https://www.vagaro.com/roxyattimelessharmony
May 6, 2020 Update:
Keeping our community safe is our utmost priority!
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning including disinfecting of doorknobs, walls light switches or any areas where guests and staff are in contact to every 15 minutes. Major cleaning is done in the evening. Proper protocol is followed with our day to day laundry services.
- We ask all staff with flu symptoms to stay home and contact their medical practitioner before returning to work.
- Sanitizers will be placed throughout the spa and salon.
- We now have paper towel dispensers in our treatment rooms with sinks and washroom.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE’s in the form of gloves (a new set for every client) Face mask and Face shields.
- We have installed plastic barriers at our reception desk and manicure tables.
- If any guest is experiencing flu-like symptoms within two weeks of their spa appointment, we kindly ask you to reschedule your booking.
Esthetic services; facials, manicure and pedicures, waxing, body treatments
Holistic therapies; Reflexology, reiki, aromaflex
Registered massage therapy and relaxation massages
Salon services; cut, colour, style, perms, straighten
- 2100 sq.ft. Salon & Spa for men and women
- 4 Hair stations
- 2 Facial rooms
- 2 Massage rooms
- Mani – pedi room
- Eco friendly spa, with ample parking
- Heated massage tables
- Certified Sustainable Salon
- spa safe We have always practiced the highest Disinfecting protocols.
We are currently temporarily closed due to Covid-19.